Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 days to go


It's 2 days until time to leave. I am trying to tie up any loose ends at work. I will be taking my laptop and checking in with work at least once a day. There are just a few things that I can't delegate so I need to stay in touch at least every day or so. No big deal, just a few minutes each night or afternoon and I would rather do that than come back to a week of catching up. I've taken the laptop to Europe and Hawaii, so I don't think South Dakota will be that tough. Fits nicely in the saddlebag too! Probably will pack up mostly everything tonight except the last minute stuff.

Checked all the last minute deliveries for the small things I ordered for the trip and they should all be delivered to home today. Pretty sad when the residential delivery guy for UPS knows you by name! I was sweating my prescription renewal getting here on time and needed a couple things I "shouldn't" do without, but if they didn't make it, I was going to improvise.

Had ordered that Kruzer Kaddy drinkholder over a week ago and it had never shipped, or so the USPS website said, so I went out and bought one yesterday and put it on. I like the one I bought better because it's black leather and chrome and matches the bike nice. Now after calling the ebay store yesterday find out the one I ordered is going to be delivered at home today or tomorrow. Oh well, I wanted to take something for "door prizes" on the last group dinner at the rally and was going to do a CycleGear gift card, but I will take this Kruzer Kaddy now. It will make a nice addition for someone that does not already have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment